Following the success of the AI bot’s Christmas suggestions I thought I would ask it if it had any social media ideas for Easter, I loved it’s opening remarks…
“As an AI language model, I don’t have personal views or beliefs, but here are some Easter social media plans for churches:
- Share daily devotionals leading up to Easter Sunday. Create a schedule of devotionals and use social media platforms to post them. Encourage followers to share their reflections on the daily devotionals.
- Host a virtual Easter egg hunt. Post clues on social media that lead to eggs hidden around the church’s website or social accounts. Those who find all the eggs can enter for a chance to win an Easter basket.
- Create shareable graphics and videos that highlight the message of Easter. Use images and videos to portray Christ’s resurrection and share with your congregants what Easter means to you.
- Host a live-streamed Easter service. Create a service that can be accessed from the church’s website or social platforms like Facebook Live. Encourage members to dress up, participate in the comments section, and share their worship experience.
- Organize a social media campaign to connect with the wider community. Use hashtags that build anticipation and create a buzz around Easter services. Collaborate with local businesses, post engaging content, and encourage members to invite friends.
- Create a virtual Easter choir. Have members of the church record themselves singing Easter hymns, edit, and compile them into a video that can be shared on social media.
- Send Easter greetings to members via social media messages or email. Make it personal by wishing them a happy Easter and expressing gratitude for their support.
- Encourage members to share their Easter experience. Ask members to share pictures or videos of their celebrations and how they’re celebrating, and tag the church’s social media accounts so that they can be reposted.
- Promote community outreach efforts. Share information about your church’s community outreach efforts through videos and posts on social media to involve more people.
- Run a social media contest. Offer prizes for community engagement on social media, such as sharing a post with a specific hashtag, submitting images or videos related to Easter, or leaving reviews.”
Again, some amazing suggestions for churches and well worth taking note and using these ideas to reach out to your local communities this Easter.
I hope you found this helpful.
I wanted to give you some freebies to help inspire your Easter Designs, so check out these images below – all created using the BING image creator tool; I just insert some simple but direct prompts and it gives me 2 to 4 different image options, here are the best ones.
So, how can I help you?
If you would like help with your Easter Theme Designs, check out my this other blog. Here I list some great theme ideas and titles, offer freebies for your easter graphics and tell you in what other ways I can help you this Easter.
Easter Media Products
Also check out my seasonal media products that you can buy to support your social media plans.
If you would like some free ideas for your Easter theme designs, then click here.